Wednesday 5 January 2011

To do do do do and do

Uneventful day as there were no patient at the delivery room. Or at least the ones' there weren't interesting. hehe.

The ever reliable Post-It!

As i was saying in my previous post, my lecturer wasn't satisfied with my chapter 6. According to him, i can do better. Well, maybe i can do better, so , decided to revise it and do some changes. That's the first to do in my list.

No 2 - I need coffee! The canned ones of course. Reason will be explained in no 4

No 3 - I shud update my MP3 player. Its about time anyway. I'm a mood listener. Therefore my taste in music changes often. Right now my MP3 has my Emo state songs. Need to change it to something upbeat. Reason will be explained in no 4, again. I KNOW. WHAT IS NO 4?

No 4 - I'm oncall/jaga tomorrow!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! Its from 3pm till 5am. 
You see, my class is from 8.30am till 2.00pm. 
Than i have abt 1 hour break to do whatever. Must be back in hospital by 3. 
Will be there till 5.00am. 
Go home and have to come back for class at 8.30am till 2.00pm. 
YAY!!!! Hence no 2 and no 3. Coffee to keep me awake all those loooong hours. Weirdly, the cafe at the hospital doesn't sell coffee cans. AND MP3 with upbeat songs to keep me company.




I'm not sure how i am going to survive. Maybe will try to sneak in some zzzs if there is no cases.

Place to sleep? Floor, benches, pavement, whatever that is flat i guess.

Excitement plus with the fact that i will be a real grumpy ASS if i dont get my sleep.

Will let u know my grumpiness level tomorrow k? Or maybe later coz i know i'll come back and die!

PS: If there is a cute PPDS , i might tag along with him..huhu=)

No comments:

Post a Comment