Friday 7 January 2011

33 hours

After being up for 33 hours, i cant really say i had a good day.

33 hours later, i'm left with an empty feeling.

33 hours later, all that in my mind is the quote "If you love someone, set them free"

Sometimes the best thing to do is just to simply let go. I'm letting go of you. I'm letting go of all of you.

Standing after 33 hours, my mind is clear as it ever been. I saw exactly what i needed to do.

Dear S n A,
I dont want anyone to be in between. I dont want anyone to feel pain because of me. I dont want anyone to say the cause of their suffering is me.

It was fun. We had an awesome four years. My life would not have been the same without all of you.

Knowing that I am causing your sufferings, i dont think i have the strength to carry that burden on my shoulders.

I am letting you go. Setting you free.

I said what i said so that your decision will be easier. I know what you want. You know what you want. But a  stupid feeling of guilt is stopping you from making the right decision. Making the decision that will make you happy.

I am letting you go. Hoping that you will be happy. Hoping that it'll lessen your burden.

It'll be easier to do if you hate me. Maybe hate is a harsh word. It'll be easier for you if you think i am selfish. I am thinking about only myself. MAYBE....

This is my decision. I love you guys alot. I will always love you guys. But its time for me to step away. Its the right thing to do.

Take care my friends. Have a wonderful life.

Love, K.

After 33 hours, i made the decision i should have made a long time ago.

LET GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment