Sunday 2 January 2011

New year New skin

HELLO!

Its a new year. Hello 2011. Hope you'll be kinder to me than 2010.

I dont think i wanna recap 2010. No way. In summary, it was hell.

But i am very determined to make the best of 2011.

Made a long term to do list today. Actually its more of new year's resolution. But calling it resolution is like putting pressure on urself. So, i decided to call it a to do list.


Mind you, i do have that many things in my to do list. hehe.

I need a different take on life. U know, like a different view. The current one almost took me six feet under so to speak. But whatever. I'm determined this time.

I have hit the restart button and doing everything all over again. I have watched plenty of movies that comes with the line "there's no restart button for life". But life is what we make of it rite?

I'll share my to do list soon.....

P.S: one lesson learned from 2010, money doesn't just buy you things, it buys friendship as well.

BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment